Table of Contents
Class=206 (0xCE) Position (GPS)
Control and interface for the GPS protocols (NMEA, SIRF etc)to VSCP
- For Angle use CLASS1.MEASUREMENT, Type = 30 (0x1E) Angle
- For Altitude use CLASS1.MEASUREMENT, Type = 51 (0x33) Altitude.
- For Speed use CLASS1.MEASUREMENT, Type = 32 (0x20) Speed
- For Signal Quality use CLASS1.DATA, Type = 5 (0x05) Signal Quality
- For Time-stamp use CLASS1.MEASUREMENT, Type = 4 (0x04) Time
Typically one NMEA, SIRF etc frame with information needs to be translated to many VSCP events. It is possible to group the events together with
- CLASS1.INFORMATION, Type=46 (0x2E) Start of record
- CLASS1.INFORMATION, Type=47 (0x2F) End of record
if preferred to hold the events together.
Type = 0 (0x00) Undefined.
Type = 1 (0x01) Position.
Position information as decimal Latitude + Longitude.
|0-3||Latitude as floating point value.|
|4-7||Longitude as floating point value.|
Type = 2 (0x02) Satellites.
Number of satellites used.
|0||Number of satellites used.|